Accepting or Declining Games
- Click on your Schedule
- Make sure that you have selected List View from the Display menu on the left side of the page.
- Published games will have an “Accept” and “Decline” box to the far right of the game information.
- Check either the box for “Accept” or the box for “Decline,” depending on which action you wish to take.
- Click any of the “Submit” buttons, located at the top and bottom of the Schedule page.
- If you decline an assignment, you shall be required to enter a comment explaining why you declined it
(Note: Some assigners do not grant permission for officials to decline assignments on their own. If you cannot decline a game, contact your assigner, and request that they remove you from the game themselves.)
When you decline a game it will send an email to person who assigned you to the game letting them know you have declined, as well as administrators who oversee the sport of the game in that group (scope).